Monday, November 08, 2004

What the hell?

I'm reading some pseudo-academic drivel on how blogs will rule the world when I almost spat my kimchi across the table on reading this:
North Korea is perhaps the most blog-unfriendly nation. Only political elites and foreigners are allowed access to the Internet. As might be expected, there are no blogs within North Korea, nor any easy way for ordinary North Koreans to access foreign blogs.
What's this then? Chopped liver?

Time to close some universities. I hate academics. Always so smug about "publications" and "footnotes".
|

2 Comments:

Blogger Josef said...

Kim;

How's life being a tyrant? I guess you hate hearing anything but your own voice, you psychopath. You certainly would grow to hate http://josef-a-k.blogspot.com before long.

By the way, if you intend to start a nuclear war... just remember you have at most a dozen nukes... America has thousands. We have a trigger-happy President, you know.

Yours;

Josef

November 9, 2004 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger cooper said...

hahaha....I didn't think there would actually be a blog with "Pyongyang, North Korea" as its location.

January 9, 2006 at 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home